Organizing your furniture appropriately is the first step towards making yourself feel right at home within our Trinity Commons floorplans. To that end, here are some tips that will help you maximize your space and make you feel most welcome:
- Arrange your seating around the room with a coffee table in the middle. This is the perfect layout if you enjoy entertaining.
- Choose double-duty furniture. For example, use your table as a desk and dining table combined.
- Hide your storage. Place storage bins beneath couches/coffee tables.
- Load the walls with shelves. Stack these from floor to ceiling, and you’ll have plenty of space to display artwork and store your possessions.
- Match furniture to your walls. This will help camouflage it and open the room up in the process.
- Scale your furniture down. Don’t use large couches, chairs, tables, and entertainment centers. Instead, select smaller pieces that keep the room open and uncluttered.
- Add in artwork. Especially landscapes and seascapes that create a sense of spaciousness and openness.
When you’re ready to take the next step towards finding the place of your dreams, contact us and we’ll be glad to give you more details about our Trinity Commons floorplans.