Mother’s Day is around the corner, which means it’s time to start thinking about what to get your mother. There is plenty of shopping near your luxury apartment in Durham, and here are a few ideas.
- Streets at Southpoint: Ladies love apparel, so consider stopping by the Streets at Southpoint and grabbing your mother something from Coach, lululemon or Madewell.
- Regulator Bookshop: Pick up your mother a new book of any kind, new or used. Regulator carries a wide selection of books of any genre, whether it’s a mystery or romance.
- Kiefer Landscaping and Nursery: Maybe your mother likes to garden, if she does, pick out some new plants for her. Kiefer supplies plants cared for with purely professional quality methods.
- Jewelsmith: Jewelsmith’s goal is to provide world class jewelry with a local approach. They provide high quality pre-made necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and more, along with custom-made products to make that gift perfect.
- Vert & Vogue: Vert & Vogue has a focus on sustainability, so expect the apparel and apparel accessories to be of the best quality for your mother to enjoy for many years to come. They offer some of the most high quality fashion names in the industry.
What are you doing for Mother’s Day? Do you have a special gift picked out? Share an idea for the less fortunate with a post on our Facebook page.
Image courtesy of Flickr.