Taking a swim at luxury apartments in Durham with pool can be what you make of it; a relaxing way to end a long day, a fun family event, or a way to break up your normal gym routine.
No matter your reason, there are some great benefits, such as:
- Improving muscle definition and strength throughout your body. Swimming engages more muscles than other activities so you can fit in a total body workout in half the time it takes to do cardio and then lift in the gym.
- Swimming builds up bone mass, an important factor in maintaining bone health and fighting off conditions like osteoporosis as you age.
- Swimming increases and helps you maintain flexibility because it requires you to stretch and twist your body as you work through strokes.
- Because swimming is an aerobic exercise, it can reduce inflammation throughout your cardiovascular system to reduce the chance of atherosclerosis and other heart problems.
- Swimming can burn the same amount of calories (or more) that running can, and it’s better for your knees too!
Ready to swim in our indoor lap pool? Contact us today to learn more about our luxury apartments in Durham with pool.